Amazoness-SukiAmazoness-Suki

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Haha!

Omg I keep re-watching, knowing exactly whats going to happen at the end and I still jump! xD this was funny and extremely creepy at the same time, good job! <3

Naruto Randomness 6 Naruto Randomness 6

Awweh!

Awww Itachi is Kisame's best friend in the whole world! that was so adorable that I have a huge smile on my face now! <3

Dim Sum Girl Dim Sum Girl

AWWWWW!

Okay that was completly and utterly adorable! I bow to your graphics skills!! ^___^ tehehe it made me giggle so much!! I luff all your work! You go girl! you rock my socks!

May mountains of cookies come visit your home! ^_^

Gay Banana: Episode 1! Gay Banana: Episode 1!

ROFL!

OMG! that was fucking hilarious >_< seriously dude you rule xD make episode 2 now! gay banana the zombie comes back and rapes the shit out of everyone >_<

That was so weird that I loved it like I love my lamp and my toaster ^__^

Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki

The Smex

That was amazing! I laughed all the way through especially with Itachi at the computer! xD seriously your a genius man XD I also adored the music video type thingie at the end, the song was really catchy, what was it called and who was it by? I would love to download it from somewhere cause it ruled! >_<

TheNitro responds:

XD the song was "Closet Freak" by Cee-Lo.

man, now that I think about it, I probably should've mentioned that in the flash. Geez, I r fail at giving credits D:

Naruto Naruto

LMAO!

OMR! THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS! Dont listen to those bums I thought this was really good, some people just cant take a joke -_- besides I read that Naruto was originally going to be a yaoi (boiXboi) anime/manga. I am so adding this to my favs! it was awesome! XD

AKAMARU hampster DANCE AKAMARU hampster DANCE

CUTE!

OMR I loved this so much it made me giggle ^_^ I especially liked the bit with Sasuke where his hair flew off and it said I suck *hates Sasuke* It was really really cute and I adored it ^_^ Thank you for making this it was really good and really well made *huggles yew*

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2

Lolies! ^_^

ROFL! now when ever I hear Stayin Alive I think of Gaara! I love your stuff! its hilarious ^_^ Gaara's dad XP I wish you would make a 4th of this seris they are fantastic *huge thumbs up* ^_^

Sasuke: No!

XD

Moonlight Moonlight

Wonderful

that was a beautiful piece of flash, it was so touching at the end that i actually cried, thank you so much for making this *sniffles* ^_^

Andrea's Heart Andrea's Heart

beautiful

i really liked this piece have added it to my fav's since i adore it! and you added some Yaoi! you really are my hero ^_^ your top on my list missy hehehe! thankies so much for making this, it makes my heart flutter ^_^

Bomee responds:

thankies sweetie :) I'm really glad i found one girl who enjoys the short yaoi cut scene, it was eye candy for yaoi fan girls of course :)

lovely and kind review, i thank you from the bottom of my own heart.